1. Make a model or draw a simple diagram of the solar system.
Papier mache solar system/oratory building (in Lego?)
2. Explain the difference between a planet and a star.
3. Learn how to observe the sun safely. Find out and explain how the earth moves around the sun.
4. Observe the moon, using binoculars or a telescope if you can. Describe some of its features.
5. Identify three constellations.
6. Find out about two space-related subjects and present some information about them. You could find out about planets, the history of space exploration or space technology.